Re: [LUG] Next Exeter & Paignton LUG meets

Hi Paul,

Sorry, no can make it on the 16th.

Regards etc,

Ray Knowles.

net

01/03/13 00:01, Rob Beard wrote:
>> Hi folks,
>>
>> I just
wanted to check if I've got the dates right, the next LUG

>> meeting for Exeter and Paignton are on the 2nd Friday
and Saturday of
>> the month respectively aren't they?
>>

>> The reason I ask is I got a notification on Google+
saying they were
>> the 15th and 16th March (which I can't
make, my daughter's birthday is
>> on the 15th March, and
she's not the one interested in geeky stuff :-D).

>> If
it is the 8th and 9th of March for the next meetings though
I'm
>> hoping I'll be able to make it :-)
>>
>> Rob
>>

>Hi
>
>I just went by the dates on the exeter lug website
and made the Paignton
>meet the saturday after,  no idea
why it was put as the 15th,  I did
>query it,  on the
exeter list, no one replied or changed the details on
>the
website so I assumed it was correct for what ever reason

>lets stick to the 15th / 16th for this month as people
know about it now