[LUG] [OT, Business] Looking for small database builders

I am a member of the BNI Great Western Chapter.
http://www.bni.eu/chapter.php?chapter=448

Last year we passed about £0.5m of business. Currently there is no-one in
the computer slot. (Only one profession can join)

Notwithstanding that there are two members whose services I use who I wish would use
a database and send me email reminders.

If anyone is happy to build simple databases could they please get in
contact with me offline and I will pass their details on. Whether any
business gets done: pass.

If anyone wants to join BNI Great Western in the computer slot (most of the
work would be in Windows) then please turn up Friday at 0645 at the Ten Tors.
Breakfast is free for first time visitors.

--
Henry
Communication not signed with an original manual signature or an appropriately