Re: [LUG] OT: Freeview interference

About Freeview though not about interference. I had a problem with bad
signal and the answer was unexpected. I thought I was getting the signal
from the Mendip transmitter but in fact it was from Exeter via the back
of the aerial. An autotune locks on to the first signal it finds even if
weak and the cure was a manual tune with the right numbers for Mendip.

Probably doesn't help in this case but  ...

Tony