Re: [LUG] OT: Freeview interference

Hi Simon,

One thing we've noticed from our Freeview
installation with loft
aerial is that the signal strength
weakens considerably in wet
weather, opening the door for
more interference.

This is due to the greater
conductivity of roof tiles, nearby
trees etc, when wet.

Have you noticed more interference in wet conditions, or is
it
an all-weather occurrence? Admittedly, people don't
tend to
mow their lawns when it's raining, but it's worth
keeping a
lookout.

Regards etc,
Ray Knowles.