Re: [LUG] email tag

> first thing i can my comment that the tag on the subject line maybe
> change to [DCLUG] i am get a lot of emails from other LUGS in west
> midlands area and trying to work out where specific ones come from is
> getting harder  , i just use gmail from the web so i have no filter
> and organisation into folders that i know about in gmail. Would be
> nice if some made a website that behaves a bit more like an email
> client ?? something like thunderbird when i could collect all my
> emails accounts into one place.

Hello and welcome.

Changing the tag might work for you, but it would break everyone else
who's filtering.

Also, gmail does filters very well.  Cog Icon -> Settings -> Filters.
Think tags rather than boxes and tick "Skip inbox" to move them. You
will be able to filter on the sending address list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx as
easily as the subject. It works very well, and I'm using it now.

Simon