Re: [LUG] Sqlite front end

On 22/02/13 09:28, Gordon Henderson wrote:
On Fri, 22 Feb 2013, Neil Winchurst wrote:

Being in the area I called on Kevin Lucas yesterday. We got to talking about databases and he suggested I try sqlite. I have installed version 3 with no problem. Now I need a gui front end. Kevin suggested using Libre Office for this purpose but I cannot yet work out how to do that.

Can onyone on the list point me in the right direction please? I have also downloaded sqlitestudio but that doesn't seem to start properly. Any help gratefully accepted.

https://code.google.com/p/phpliteadmin/

it's in the same vein as phpMyAdmin, but for sqlite. You'll need a local web server configured with php to use it though.

Gordon

Once you've got the odbc stuff configured for OOffice can you not use Base as a front end gui?
Tom te tom te tom