Re: [LUG] Dsl

Dan, you and i need to talk :-)

I live in the middle of nowhere which i suspect is a start for a hiding. The issues only ever seem to happen when streaming videos and the like.

She wants the router replaced...

On Feb 21, 2013 9:20 AM, "Daniel Robinson" <manipula@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

If you're having connection issues through dsl. Turn your router off over night and unplug your filters. Sometimes your line fills up with noise.
Other things to check are if you have digital phones make sure they are not too close to the router.
The only issue i see with talktalk as an isp is their NAT approach to leasing IPv4 addresses...
Broadband is the same regardless of the company you are paying, just like gas and electric. Just because you are with british gas doesn't mean you recieve a different gas to eon or npower, the distribution network is the same whoever you are with. The price you pay often determins the quality of customer service.