From: "Alexis Vaughan Otter.IT" <alexis@xxxxxxxx>
To: viv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: linux support
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 14:53:11 -0000

Hi Viv,

Following on from our telephone conversation and as promised here is my email. We were just looking for someone who may be good with a Linux command-line server which distributes images (Windows XP) to workstations. I haven't had a chance to see exactly how it works yet.

If you do know anyone who may be interested do ask them to send me an email. I've found one company that is already interested in the project, but they are not based in Devon.

With many thanks,
Alexis

regards

Viv