Re: [LUG] todays meet

Quoting paul sutton <zleap@xxxxxxxxx>:

Thank you to Raymond and Gordon for making it to the meet today

Had a good chat about various topics,  Reflashed Raymonds Raspberry Pi
sd card with raspbian wheezy , hopefully this has worked,

Chat about Pi related interfacing etc,    Hopefully there will be more
faces at the next Paignton meeting,   I CANNOT attend as I am at a rugby
away game,   Details of the next meet are now on the Lug website,  so
there is time to put things in your calenders.

*NOTE* the tuesday before is a IRC meeting,  then the Exeter lug meet on
the Friday and the Paignton Meet is on the Saturday.

Paul

Sorry I couldn't make it, but it sounded like fun. Really enjoyed the Exeter LUG meet last night and Meg was chuffed that her ladder game worked.

I'm hoping to be able to make both LUG meetings next month if I can.

Rob