Re: [LUG] todays meet

On 09/02/13 19:50, paul sutton wrote:

Thank you to Raymond and Gordon for making it to the meet today

Had a good chat about various topics,  Reflashed Raymonds Raspberry Pi
sd card with raspbian wheezy , hopefully this has worked,

Chat about Pi related interfacing etc,    Hopefully there will be more
faces at the next Paignton meeting,   I CANNOT attend as I am at a rugby
away game,   Details of the next meet are now on the Lug website,  so
there is time to put things in your calenders.

*NOTE* the tuesday before is a IRC meeting,  then the Exeter lug meet on
the Friday and the Paignton Meet is on the Saturday.

Paul

Thanks Paul. Sorry I missed it.

roly :-)