Re: [LUG] virtual box and users set in their ways

I like your style...

On Feb 9, 2013 1:19 PM, "Gordon Henderson" <gordon+lug@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Sat, 9 Feb 2013, Kevin Lucas wrote:

Hi all
can any one see any pitfalls in the following idea!
My Father is VERY set in his ways with XP

Leave him be then and ask him to pay others for support unless he migrates to Linux.

I did that years ago with ALL my family (and friends), near and far. Works a treat. Not looked back.

Gordon