Re: [LUG] OT ish: Cheap HP Microservers

> Why dont they just sell them cheaper - its a seriously time consuming for
> both parties to do the cashback?

I know. And on two of the three times I've tried to claim it, I've had
to chase them several weeks after sending back the claim form to get
it progressed and the cashback still didn't appear.

I quite like HP Servers. Cheap, reliable, well built with plenty of
spare caddy screws and a good driver support website, but I don't like
the company or business methods much.