Re: [LUG] IRC meeting reminder

On 03/02/13 18:04, Rob Beard wrote:
> On 03/02/13 16:50, paul sutton wrote:
>> Hi
>>
>> Just to remind people that there is a mini irc meeting on Tuesday from
>> about 7:30pm (19:30 hrs),   this is to partly plan and discuss what is
>> going on at the Exeter lug meet,  on Friday / and even the Paignton meet
>> Saturday, maybe discuss what you are bringing and ask if there will be
>> anything there you need that someone else can bring along.
>>
>> The irc page on the dclug website has info regarding how to connect to
>> irc,  either that just use the web interface
>>
>> http://www.dcglug.org.uk/irc
>>

>> the irc channel is open 24/7 anyway and is mostly busy during the
>> evenings if anyone wants to drop in and chat.
>>
>> Paul
>>

> I don't think I'll be able to make that meeting, I've got Taekwondo at
> 8pm, and judging by how much I'm aching today I don't think I'd be
> able to type after the lesson :-P
>
> Still no pain no gain :-)
>
> I've got a couple of PCs to being along to the next meeting in Exeter
> assuming I can get there.  I'll try and test them this week.
>
> Rob

cool,  good luck wit your tae kwon do, btw were you are Torbay leisure
centre today, ?  there seemed to be a big meeting of taekwondo people
there.

Paul

http://drupal.zleap.net
skype : psutton111

http://www.raspberrypi.org
http://www.ubuntu.com

I am committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable groups and
expect any school or establishment I am involved with to share this commitment.