Re: [LUG] IRC meeting reminder

On 03/02/13 16:50, paul sutton wrote:
Hi

Just to remind people that there is a mini irc meeting on Tuesday from
about 7:30pm (19:30 hrs),   this is to partly plan and discuss what is
going on at the Exeter lug meet,  on Friday / and even the Paignton meet
Saturday, maybe discuss what you are bringing and ask if there will be
anything there you need that someone else can bring along.

The irc page on the dclug website has info regarding how to connect to
irc,  either that just use the web interface

http://www.dcglug.org.uk/irc

the irc channel is open 24/7 anyway and is mostly busy during the
evenings if anyone wants to drop in and chat.

Paul

I don't think I'll be able to make that meeting, I've got Taekwondo at 8pm, and judging by how much I'm aching today I don't think I'd be able to type after the lesson :-P

Still no pain no gain :-)

I've got a couple of PCs to being along to the next meeting in Exeter assuming I can get there. I'll try and test them this week.

Rob