Re: [LUG] irc meeting before next physical lug meet

On 28/01/13 15:37, paul sutton wrote:
On 28/01/13 15:28, paul sutton wrote:
On 28/01/13 15:17, Rob Beard wrote:
On 27/01/13 20:47, paul sutton wrote:
Can I suggest we perhaps meet up on IRC before the Exeter lug meeting :
next meeting, I am free on Tuesdays for a few weeks from about 7ish,  we
can chat and discuss issues before the actual physical meeting. The irc
channel is here.  so there is no client to worry about setting up.

http://www.dcglug.org.uk/irc

The next physical meet is Fri, 8 February, 7:30 PM GMT so the Tuesday
before that is 7th Feb.

If people agree perhaps it can be added to the exeter lug site events
list.

In fact that is also the tuesday before the next dclug too,  so I have
sent this to the dclug list too.

Paul

TUESDAY 5TH Feb or THURSDAY 7TH Feb?

Or have Wednesdays and Thursdays been abolished and Mondays and
Tuesdays been extended to 48 hours each?

I am too busy for sarcastic comments, sorry.

Well check the dates before posting :-)

Okay I know easy mistake to make, just you posted it as Tuesday and put the date as Thursday and it was a little confusing, wouldn't have been as confusing if you'd maybe put the date for another day.

Rob