Re: [LUG] irc meeting before next physical lug meet

On 28/01/13 15:17, Rob Beard wrote:
> On 27/01/13 20:47, paul sutton wrote:
>> Can I suggest we perhaps meet up on IRC before the Exeter lug meeting :
>> next meeting, I am free on Tuesdays for a few weeks from about 7ish,  we
>> can chat and discuss issues before the actual physical meeting. The irc
>> channel is here.  so there is no client to worry about setting up.
>>
>> http://www.dcglug.org.uk/irc
>>
>> The next physical meet is Fri, 8 February, 7:30 PM GMT so the Tuesday
>> before that is 7th Feb.
>>
>> If people agree perhaps it can be added to the exeter lug site events
>> list.
>>
>> In fact that is also the tuesday before the next dclug too,  so I have
>> sent this to the dclug list too.
>>
>> Paul
>>

> TUESDAY 5TH Feb or THURSDAY 7TH Feb?
>
> Or have Wednesdays and Thursdays been abolished and Mondays and
> Tuesdays been extended to 48 hours each?
>

> Either day, probably can't make it on a Tuesday or Thursday as I've
> got the kids to run about after.  I should however all being well be
> able to make it to the next Exeter LUG meeting.
>
> Rob

The tuesday Before the exeter lug meet, which is probably the 5th,

Paul

http://drupal.zleap.net
skype : psutton111

http://www.raspberrypi.org
http://www.ubuntu.com

I am committed to safeguarding chidlren, young people and vulnerable groups and
expect any school or establishment I am involved with to share this commitment.