[LUG] codeclub and stemnet

Hi

Anyone here involved in codeclub, or know of any schools, especially in
Torbay that are looking for people to run one. ?  There is nothing for
Torbay on the website,  however this does not mean that there isn't some
sort of internal interest that hasn't as yet been registered on the
codeclub website.

http://www.codeclub.org.uk/

They also recommend signing up to http://www.stemnet.org.uk/ as an
abassador in order to complete the application process,  clearly being
an ambassador then gives you flexibility to do more and work with wider
age ranges.

Are there any StemNet ambassadors on the lug ?

http://www.stemnet.org.uk/

Paul

http://drupal.zleap.net
skype : psutton111

http://www.raspberrypi.org
http://www.ubuntu.com

I am committed to safeguarding chidlren, young people and vulnerable groups and
expect any school or establishment I am involved with to share this commitment.