[LUG] Stuff to give away/sell ..

If anyone's interested, I have a Dell 17" monitor (VGA, tube) to give away to anyone who wants to collect it (although I may deliver locally, FSVO local) It's working OK, 1024x768 although I think it also can do 1280x1024, not 100% sure...

I also have a PC system - Athlon XP2400 1GB of RAM, 17" flatscreen monitor. Runs Debian fine. CAn't remember the size of the drive, but possibly only 80GB. It's relatively old. Make me an offer...

Gordon