[LUG] Stats and DCGLUG domains was Re: CMS security (was: website)

paul sutton wrote:

> I am sure there is a way to put a hit counter on the website,    Neil,
> Simon et al is this possible ?

We produce stats from the Apache log files, old fashioned but reliable.

Don't get me started on hit counters.....

I've shuffled the DCGLUG.ORG.UK domain from Gandi to my employers,
relieving Mr Lee of paying for it forevermore.... Thanks Matt.