Re: [LUG] CMS security (was: website)

On 08/01/13 11:59, Roland Tarver wrote:
> On 30/12/12 22:12, Neil Williams wrote:
>> <snip>
>> Don't underestimate the amount of content generated by the mailing list
>> archive - it is very well indexed and most people will ask Mr Google
>> before reading documentation on a LUG website.
>>
> That's a good point! Did the web site stats that Gordon asked for
> include the mail archive? Or is that counted separately? If so and
> only out of curiosity, what are it's stats?
>
> If its a pita getting them, then please don't bother :-)
>
> Cheers roly

I am sure there is a way to put a hit counter on the website,    Neil,
Simon et al is this possible ?

Paul

http://drupal.zleap.net
skype : psutton111

http://www.raspberrypi.org
http://www.ubuntu.com

I am committed to safeguarding chidlren, young people and vulnerable groups and
expect any school or establishment I am involved with to share this commitment.