Re: [LUG] Operating Systems We Have Known And Loved (And Hated)

On 07/01/13 16:38, bad apple wrote:
On 07/01/13 16:32, Simon Avery wrote:
30!)). Loved our BBC with green screen, growing up. Chuckle Egg, anyone?
Chuckie Egg, not Chuckle Egg!

Wow, Chuckie Egg... I played that to death a very long time ago,
initially on a Vic 20 I think, and then a C64.

That is a proper blast from the past!

Cheers

This thread is really bringing back memories. I started with a BBC micro and a Spectrum. The game I remember best was Killer Gorilla. Anyone remember that one?

My wife was a teacher then, and so I learnt a few games that were set up for children. Again the one I remember best was Granny's Garden.

Happy days, just not the same fun any more,

Neil