Re: [LUG] On Linux and Microsoft

On 07/01/2013 22:23, bad apple wrote:
> However, I'd make a further distinction personally: I *do* dislike
> Microsoft. I have a good memory and won't be forgiving them for their
> frequent and very well documented anti-competitive behaviour, amongst
> other things.

Regrettably, also they abandon support and 'sunset' programs after a big
splurge to get folk using them, leaving the 'customer' in the mire.
E.G. MS attempts to offer accounts programs USA & EU and then ditch
support and withdraw program, presumably as not 'revenue generating
enough' and others had majority of these customers.

I got a lot of feed back on this "we used it because it was MS" and
"what do we do now!" Answer was Sage/Quickbooks and others and get
(expensive) help to convert datasets.

--
Regards
Eion MacDonald