Re: [LUG] Operating Systems We Have Known And Loved (And Hated)

Hey. That would be fun.
Short of running breakout and the other standard commands/programmes, I haven't done allot with this machine.
It has expansion cards for the printer, modem, game pads, and disk drives. I'm thinking these are serial cards (???) , but none the one you are after. I don't have the expansion card for colour, either, unfortunately. I tried to run 10 PRINT CHR$ (205.5 + RND (1)); : GOTO 10, but it did nothing :( Guess I was holding it wrong :)
I am in no way an expert user, of anything! Just an enthusiastic Linux user, whose skill level, I would rate, as high-lower-intermediate-beginner :) So, please be patient with my knowledge dearth.
I have a Mac Classic, as well (and a second gen iPod (circa 2002), and a PowerPC Performa ((I sold my iBook G4 with alternate OpenStep userland, when low on cash)) - dear Lord, what is wrong with me? I am not even a fanboy, or even an Apple user), and I think I will write my first novel (lol) on this machine (the Classic). Of course, that is, if it doesn't transmogrify into a fish tank, first.
I have pics of my beast (the Apple ][), including innards, if you want to see, but nowhere to post them online.
Pax.
Mike.

PS: Please excuse me top-posting in my replies, when on my phone, it is this or not include quoted text, at all.