Re: [LUG] disclaimer text

On 04/01/13 19:06, Simon Avery wrote:
> bad_apple - since you're such a fan of versioning, you are aware both
> drupal and wordpress do it too...? :)

Yes, but they both do it badly! Particularly Wordpress. Wordpress
particularly is so horrid I'm surprised it even works at all (obviously
it does, judging by the amount of installs all over the internet)...

*All* of the servers I run have their configs backed up into a proper
version control system living on a separate machine or VM and tied into
the backup/restore mechanisms. Even the Windows ones. Actually, make
that *especially* the Windows ones.

Cheers