Re: [LUG] disclaimer text

On 04/01/13 02:22, Kai Hendry wrote:
> Crikey does one have to disclaim everything nowadays?
>
> Just say the content (and contributions) are MIT licensed and let that
> be the end of it.

I only asked, as it I was unsure if it was needed given our current
society,   It wasn't intended to provoke the outburst it did,

I think perhaps as long as we make instructions or what ever clear that
they are provided as is,  if you look at the bash page i wrote,  (well
copied from my site)  then I direct people to man pages,  as these
provide more info,  I am kind of expecting people to be able to look
deeper and research an issue or solution, then ask here for help.
rather than blindly following advice on a small website like ours.   I
may reword to the above but I am sure just mentioning man chmod for
example should be enough,  we should not have to spell things out to
people.

Its getting the balance right,

Paul

http://drupal.zleap.net