Re: [LUG] DCLUG don't leave me..

On 03/01/13 22:59, Adrian Midgley wrote:
> One of these days I'm going to Bletchley Park.
>
> I'm not suggesting a coach trip, but when people get round to doing
> things, the list is a good way of letting it be known.

I'm not a social animal (screw Arisotle*) and I think I'm the only
person on this list who doesn't use their real name but...

I would be so up for this. Something like a trip to Bletchley would be a
lot more fun with fellow cryptography enthusiasts.

The missus is highly intelligent but would probably welcome me not
dragging her to some WW2 nerd-fest. I'd break cover for this, big time.

Cheers

* http://socserv.mcmaster.ca/econ/ugcm/3ll3/aristotle/ellwood.html