[LUG] collaboration tools

On the http://www.dcglug.org.uk/irc I have links to a few collaboration
text editors (don't know what ever technical term there is for these)

Does anyone know of similar tools that offer things like spredsheet, and
other functionality,,  drawing, diagramming etc,

May as well put several on there for different things,  they could come
in handy and allow members to work on site articles together at the same
time before uploading.

If anyone would like to contribute to the site you can

1.  Request a uid and password from Neil Stone
2.  Join us on IRC and request or help us with ideas etc
3.  E-mail myself or Neil stone as we both have access to the site,
Neil Stone appears to have more rights than I do.

There are a few others who have access generally this seems to be the
few of us who hang out on irc  We were on irc for a few hours last night
discussing not just the website.

This is the lug website,   content is up to members,  and we are trying
to help

Paul

http://drupal.zleap.net
skype : psutton111