Re: [LUG] Storing / sharing photos on line

OpenPhoto are certainly interesting.

Opensource software, ask you to pay for the data storage (I used my
Dreamhost objects for a few bucks) and then ask you to pay 20USD a
year for their service, which is roughly the same as Flickr.

At first it seems cheeky, but tbh this is the open principles are the
same with my company Webconverger.

I haven't yet made the payment, since I don't think they are doing
better job than Flickr. When it comes to showing my pictures. But
maybe that shows a lack of vision on my part.