Re: [LUG] Photo blogs

On 15/12/12 11:04, Adrian Midgley wrote:
On 15 December 2012 09:16, Neil Winchurst <barnaby@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Any digital camera users on the list? When I bought my camera some years ago
now I decided to set up a photo blog.

I take photos.
Flickr provides a good storage and display space.
I have a Wordpress blog on my own fraction of a server.
I embed some pictures into that.
The blog planet with several people blogging in the same log seems a
good idea for some collaborative purposes.  You could do it with those
applications.

Yes, I know about those two. Flickr is OK but you are sharing with all the other users. I am looking for the equivalent of pixelpost, where the program is stored on my website and only my photos will be present.

Wordpress is really a normal blog which has a work around to try to manage photos.

Neil