Re: [LUG] meeting reminder

Quoting Mark Croft <mark.croft.lug@xxxxxxxxx>:

sorry i been so busy with stuff. I think my sister would like to join
your LUG she just moved to paignton from exmouth and I been trying to
remind her too get too a meeting.
She is interested in raspberry pi , I have had not much time up here
in worcestershire too play with my PI yet. It will be a christmas
project when i am down there.

what is the venue? (postcode etc)

When?
etc
ettc

mark croft redditch

It's at the Shoreline Resturant and Bistro which is on Paignton Seafront just behind the Apollo Cinema. She can find directions on their web site here:

http://www.paigntonbeach.com/index.php?id=map

The meeting is usually on the 2nd Saturday of every month and starts around 2:30pm (although some of us get there a little earlier or later depending on traffic).

Parking on the sea front isn't free as far as I can remember, but there are car parks near by...

http://www.torbay.gov.uk/index/yourservices/parking/carparks/paigntoncarparks.htm

The nearest car park I can think of is the Victoria car park which is about a 5 minute walk.

It could be worth getting your sister joining the LUG mailing list too as that way she can be kept up to date on any changes to the meetings or any new meeting locations.

Ta,

Rob