Re: [LUG] meeting reminder

On 02/12/12 21:34, paul sutton wrote:
On 02/12/12 21:30, Rob Beard wrote:
On 02/12/12 21:18, paul sutton wrote:
Hi

If I am right the Paignton meet is this Saturday coming at 14:30,  I
can't make it but it seems a few people can so this is a reminder :)

I am going to be in Camborne with the rugby club,  hopefully watching
Paignton win

Paul

I'm not sure if I can make the next Paignton meet, I'm babysitting for
a friend.  Any idea when the next Exeter meet is?

Rob

2nd friday of the month,  which is someting like 14th December

Paul

Ahh yep you're right, just threw me off with the Paignton meetings being the day after the Exeter meetings for the past month or two :-)

Rob