Re: [LUG] Android tablet

My Android experience is limited to an HTC Desire S, but... I really
like Android. Pretty much every aspect, I find it sufficiently
configurable, the apps range is stupidly large and love
play.google.com - add/remove apps from the website with or without the
phone and it "just works". I've got a phone that does a million things
and has replaced my satnav entirely, with no recurring charges. (I've
only paid for one app, in most cases everything is free).

Yes, control is not in my hands, and as has happened with the Kindle,
you could potentially see your apps and content remotely disabled and
little you could do about it. But when the alternatives are Microsoft
and Apple, it's not really a hard choice for me.