Re: [LUG] OT: Spot the Space Station

Cool I use heavens above, btw if you see the spacestation being
followed by another object it could be the ATV which is the supply
craft thing they send up to the space station. Not sure if they are
still using it, but we did see that once,

stellarium is also a good package as that allows you to view the solar
system from different places so see what earth looks like from Mars, or
What Pluto looks like from Neptune.

Paul

Wow, Stellarium is great. Loving that app! When I searched Play Store for heavens above, I get Star Track and Heavens Above Me as the first two results. Heavens Above Me seems to offer nothing more than Stellarium, so will just stick with that. But, Star Track has great sattalite tracking functionality.
Thanks for the tip.
Mike.

paul sutton <zleap@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
When walking the dogs, it is great to see the space station going
overhead

cool, thanks Henry. What did the dogs make of it? ;-)
roly