Re: [LUG] lazy boot config

Edit the xUbuntu boot config to include an entry for the other hard drive, pop it in the computer and make the bios not from it.

Grant

On Nov 22, 2012 3:47 PM, "tom" <tompotts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I have a machine with a 30g hard drive and w95 on it. I have a hard drive with xubuntu 12.04 on it that I would like to stick in it.
What is the easiest way to get the machine to dual boot?
Is there something I can use on windows akin to when I do an install and it finds other oses?
Tom te tom te tom