[LUG] Alt + F3

I have now been using Xubuntu 12.04 for a while and am very pleased so far. I feel that Maya Xfce would have been a very good distro but for the problems I had with logging out etc.

One difference, in Maya I had the Alt-F3 shortcut which brought up a window showing a list of package groups (eg Internet, Graphics) from which I could choose one to open. Here in Xubuntu that short cut does nothing.

Could anyone remind me how that should work please? I have googled but cannot find it anywhere.

Thanks

Neil