Re: [LUG] Weather geeking

Nice, and shame it didn't get complete - looks quite far along the
project there.

Yes, the sensors are costly. I've a friend up north who has one-wire
temp and volume sensors all over his house; different rooms,
water/heating flow and temps and power flow and is just beginning to
look outside. His commitment to pointless stat-building outstrips mine
by a long way, but it is kind of interesting to see bath time - water
surge, water temp dropoff, humidity rise in the house etc.

Graphs can be kind of addictive...