Re: [LUG] Weather geeking

Hi Eion,

Indefinitely. Actually, I'm not sure if it's using a RRD database or
if so, what that retention period is, but most folk seem to want to
keep them forever so I'm assuming that's the case.

wview will export to http://wunderground.com/ and I've added mine
there - it's quite fun to see what other people nearby are
registering. I don't think the met office would be very interested in
my stuff, and it's not certified as accurate. I imagine official sites
have all kinds of siting requirements.