From: Brown Richard <rich@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sender: list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2012 19:48:42
To: Linux User Group Lug<list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [LUG] PI and time lapse photography

Hi All

I have for a long time wanted to create some time lapse photography and I wonder
whether the PI would be able to help.

The biggest difficulty I see with time lapse is that to add interest you need to do
two things:
1. Change the rate that the photos are taken
2. Change the angle you take the picture at

So I could stand there and adjust these settings on the camera or maybe I could hook
up a camera to the PI, rig it to some sort of rig and get it automated.

What do you guys think? I am thinking of using a web cam high end unless someone
knows of a cheap digital I could use.

Any thoughts please?

Kind regards

Richard Brown