[LUG] wifi hunting

I live in the sticks and am having weird wifi problems!
It seems to be another router broadcasting on the same channel as mine - mine is set to choose an empty channel but this one joins in! And this seems to upset everything. My neighbours (20yds way) don’t seem to thing its them and the nearest other neighbours are 1/2mile away but line of site. I have a few machines a few yards apart so was wondering if anyone knew of a way of triangulating to see where its coming from so I can pop round and see if I cant set them up differently?
Tom te tom te tom