[LUG] OT Fixing nintendo Wii charger units

Hi

At the after school club we have a nintendo Wii controller charger thing

similar to this

http://www.gamingzap.com/wii-motion-plus-dual-charging-dock.html

at the back of the unit it has a small connector thing that is like a
piece of folded metal in a loop this makes contact with the actual
controller when inserted,

however one of these pins seems to have ended up out of shape,   I just
wondered what sort of tool would be good to insert into said loop and
try and ease it back in to shape,

Has anyone done any similar repair job.

Paul

http://drupal.zleap.net