Re: [LUG] Android upgrade

On 14/11/12 07:57, Gordon Henderson wrote:
On Tue, 13 Nov 2012, Philip Hudson wrote:

Time to upgrade my HTC Desire. What's a good upgrade path, anyone know?

My wife moved from the HTC Desire to Samsung Galaxy 2 about 6 months ago. She likes it so much she bought a tablet... (Galaxy tab 10.1)

I'm cherishing my Desire-Z...

Gordon

When I'm due an upgrade next year I'm going to be looking at the Samsung Galaxy S3 as I already have a Galaxy S, however I'm not going to rule out what else is out there too (I believe LG have brought out a new fancy Android and the new Sony phones look quite nice).

Big thing for me is what offers I can get on contract too.

Rob