[LUG] [Exeter] IRC MEETING was Last night's Exeter LUG meeting

On 11/11/12 10:16, Gordon Henderson wrote:
> On Sat, 10 Nov 2012, Rick Timmis wrote:
>
>> Hi Rob
>>
>> Agreed it   a very productive night.
>>
>> Just wondering if anyone fancies a Google Pluss Hangouts meeting in
>> between
>> the nexr meeting ?
>
> That requires a g+ account... Why not just stick to IRC?
>
> Gordon

I agree with Gordon,  we need to use a means that everyone has easy
access to,   sure everyone should have access to our google + page if
this is publically viewable,  we do however have the wiki,  to which the
conversation can be copy / pasted. But the two should be linked together
which I think they are, (need to check)

If we post the conversation somewhere,  (even to the lug list) then it
helps those who have not attended,  Perhaps to the wiki so people can
make extra comments on the wiki,  e.g if someone asks for bits of
equipment,  then replies can be posted to the wiki too afterwards when
non attendees catch up.

Paul

http://drupal.zleap.net
skype : psutton111