Re: [LUG] [Exeter] Last night's Exeter LUG meeting

Hi Rob

Agreed it   a very productive night.

Just wondering if anyone fancies a Google Pluss Hangouts meeting in between the nexr meeting ?

ATB Rick

On 10 Nov 2012 12:14, "Rob Beard" <rob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi folks,

I just wanted to say a big thanks to everyone who managed to make it to the Exeter LUG meeting last night, was a really fun night getting to play with the servers and PCs and the chocolate brownies that Gordon brought along were gorgeous!

I also wanted to say thanks to Dave for the donation of the PCs, monitors and Dell laser printer.  It's going to be a real help in getting the project going.

By the way Gordon, what was the thing you brought along last night with the Raspberry Pi?  It looked quite interesting.  Was it some sort of DIY kit?

Rob