Re: [LUG] [Exeter] Last night's Exeter LUG meeting

On Sat, 10 Nov 2012, Rob Beard wrote:

By the way Gordon, what was the thing you brought along last night with the Raspberry Pi? It looked quite interesting. Was it some sort of DIY kit?

It's the Raspberry Ladder board (!!!)

Yes, a DIY kit to solder up - and I've just done some videos of me soldering one up to put on YouTube. It's featured in this months MagPi magazine - http://www.themagpi.com/ and is for sale here: http://www.tandyonline.co.uk/raspberry-ladder-kit.html

Or off me at the Shoreline - £6.00

Gordon