[LUG] Free CrossOver :-)

Hi folks,

Just seen this on Facebook, CodeWeavers are giving away a free copy of CrossOver with 12 months of support on 31st October 2012 (from 0:00 to 23:59 CST which I believe is about 5am UK time, although please do correct me if my maths are wrong :-P).

There is more information about it here: http://www.codeweavers.com/flockthevote/

Could be useful for anyone who wants to run a specific Windows application on Linux and doesn't want to mess about with Wine.

Rob