[LUG] Programming vacancy in Plymouth

The Remote Sensing Group at Plymouth Marine Laboratory is looking for a good Linux developer. I have put the PDF of the advert at http://rsg.pml.ac.uk/staff/petwa/Programmer%20September.pdf (apologies to open source purists:-)) Don't worry about the closing date on the text, the post is still open but we will fill it as soon as possible so please contact our HR department quickly if you are interested.

RSG is pretty much 100% Linux and committed to open source so hopefully the post might be of interest to someone on the list. It is a fixed one year appointment.
To quote from the  advert, "You will have good numeracy skills and possess extensive experience of computer programming in C and Java in a Linux environment, ideally with experience in large scale data processing. You must be comfortable with dealing with legacy code and in code refactoring. Basic Unix shell scripting and some Python experience would be beneficial."

Cheers,

Pete