Re: [LUG] Cash injection for Computer Science Teacher Training

On 21/10/12 09:35, Tom Brough wrote:
http://www.publicservice.co.uk/news_story.asp?id=21191

While I welcome the UK governments shift from teaching narrow ICT skills
to teaching Computer Science at secondary level (well its a start) and
the cash injection they have put aside for it . Did they have to go and
talk to Microsoft about it?

Is it just my celebrated paranoia or is this like the fenderation asking
the borg to train its star fleet cadets?

I cant find a mention of MS in the article.
Tom te tom te tom