Re: [LUG] irc meeting to discuss exeter ark project

On 16/10/12 12:56, paul sutton wrote:
Ok

Time and date for the irc meeting to discuss Exeter Ark project have
been confirmed

Details as follows

Server : irc.phractured.net Port : 6667 Channel : #dclug

web interface (uses mibit) http://www.phractured.net/

Time : 8pm (20:00 hrs)

Notes : The session text can be saved as a text file from xchat at
least, this could be a good way to minute the meeting and then the text
can be pasted here.

Notes 2 : I will be at a the programming group I am running till 8:30 so
will try and log in from there,

http://exeter.lug.org.uk/wiki/doku.php?id=exeter_lug_irc_meeting_-_wednesday_24th_october_2012

please check the projects page on the exeter lug website for more info
on what we are doing / want to do / need etc.

Paul

Okay that should be good for me, my girls will be up but they'll be ready for bed and probably watching a bit of telly.

Oh and the link to http://www.phractured.net/ doesn't do anything other than come up with a message saying "visit us at irc.phractured.net". Clicking that link in Firefox comes up with an error about missing IRC client. So maybe worth checking that you have IRC installed before hand (maybe Pidgin or as you suggested xchat).

Rob