Re: [LUG] lug meeting at openshed @ Penzance

> It's £16 in the train from Totnes - I've driven there once - never
> again, (5 hours driving time, there & back) although it would make
> sense if a group of 4 could then share petrol.
>
> It's a fantastic little place they have there. Really wish we had
> something in Devon to match it.
>
> Gordon

I hope to get down there one day,   But yeah,   we NEED something like
this in Devon,   it really depends on demand, I suppose and if there are
enough techies out there that could use it and make it sustainable.

Given we struggle to find a suitable lug meet venue (apart from Exeter)
and get it booked without baffling the people who own the venue,   it
could be hard going.

Paul

http://drupal.zleap.net
skype : psutton111