Re: [LUG] lug meeting at openshed @ Penzance

On 15/10/12 15:57, stinga wrote:
G'day all,

Anybody interested in have a lug meeting at openshed?
If we can come up with a date and time before 18:00 Tuesday (tomorrow)
we can get in on the calendar (that's when openshed have staff meetings!)

Any preference for date and time and how long, lets have a quick count
of hands and pick a date.

I believe Wed and Thur are out there is already things going on.
Monday in not good for me but might be able to make the odd Monday

Weekends/Friday?

Well I wouldn't be able to make every one but maybe the odd weekend I could take a train down to Penzance (maybe a few of us from Devon could either pop down on the train or care share down there?)

Rob